Wednesday, April 11, 2012

See You in 21 Days London!


40 page portfolio turned in, check! Research proposal turned in, check! Advertising case study turned in, CHECK!

So with all my final assignments turned in it I can finally take a big sigh of relief and get my travel on.
Tomorrow morning I'll be off on my 21 day backpacking trip through Europe. With seven cities to see in four countries I am off on my own version of the Amazing Race.

Now while I thought packing for Morocco was tough this is proving to be even harder. As I am only bringing a carry on size backpack there isn't much room for anything beyond the bare minimum. I'm trying to remind myself that this trip isn't going to be about making a fashion statement but keeping that in mind is definitely easier said than done.

My friend and I will be starting off our trip in Munich which I am EXTREMELY excited about! I am making it my mission to speak as much German as possible while we're there. I've also informed my friend, Vethina, that as soon as we touch down in Munich she must refer to me as Liesel as that was my German name back in the day...

Since packing is tight neither of us will have our laptops with us for the trip so posting on my blog often may be a bit of a challenge but it's one I am definitely up for.

I can't wait to start traveling through Europe and bring back many stories and whatever souvenirs I can fit in my backpack.

Here is a rundown of my trip if any of you are sitting there pondering...hmmm I wonder where in Europe Lisa is today.....

April
12-16 Munich
16-18 Vienna
18-20 Athens
20-23 Rome
23-24 Pisa
24-27 Florence
27-30 Venice

Just typing this schedule out is getting me anxious and excited! Now get ready for my next post to come from Germany.

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment